These cute cupcakes are easy to make! All you need is:
- Cupcakes (any flavor but I suggest some vanilla and some chocolate)
- Brown and orange m&ms
How you make them:
- Ice the cupcakes with the icing
- Gently pull apart the oreos, the part with the cream makes the eyes and the part without the cream makes the eyebrows.
- Place the eyes on the cupcake on each side then put on a brown m&m on each to finish the eye.
- Split the oreos without cream in half next place it so it looks like eyebrows
- Place an orange M&M on its side in the icing
Your cupcake is now complete. I hope you like these Harry Potter themed cupcakes! I got this idea of:
They have many other themed foods which you can try out.